Team Laycock needs your help! Vote for them to be entered into the TSN All-Star Skins Game in Banff Alberta.
Please go to http://curlingskins.tsn.ca and vote for Steve, Kirk, Colton,and Dallan. Voting runs from November 12 – December 8; you can vote once a day, everyday.
Retweet an @decisivefarming tweet or share a Decisive Farming post on Facebook with the http://curlingskins.tsn.ca link in it by Dec 8th to be entered in a draw for up to $500 in curling sponsorship at your local curling rink with your name on it! *see below for complete draw details*
Check out Team Laycock’s email to their supporters
We need YOU to help us win a spot in the 2014 Travelers Insurance TSN All-Star Skins Game presented by Pinty’s. The top 48 players in the country are relying on fan voting to be one of 16 players to participate. We are Saskatchewan’s only team in the running; help us show Canada and the Curling world of some Saskatchewan pride!
Visit www.teamstevelaycock.ca or @teamlaycock on twitter for more information on this great young squad.
Please go to http://curlingskins.tsn.ca and vote for Steve Laycock, Kirk Muyres, Colton Flasch and Dallan Muyres. Voting runs from November 12 – December 8; you can vote once a day everyday. So please vote lots!!
Please feel free to pass this along to anyone else you know (tweet, re-tweet, mention anywhere); we need to get as many votes as possible to keep up with the old dogs.
The skins game will take place in Banff, AB on January 10-12, 2014 and we would love to be a part of this prestigious event and present our sponsors proudly!
Thank you for the support and the votes in the coming weeks.
1. The promoter is: Decisive Farming Corp whose registered office is at Irricana Alberta.
2. Employees of Decisive Farming Corp or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Retweeting a tweet by @deicisvefarming with the link http://curlingskins.tsn.ca or share a post www.facebook.com/decisivefarming with the link http://curlingskins.tsn.ca in it.
5. Closing date for entry will be December 8th 2013. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: $500 of local curling rink sponsorship for the cost of sponsorship of a wall or ice sponsorship difference between the cost of sponsorship and $500 will be forfeit. The sign will be designed and commissioned by Decisive Farming Corp. including all costs. Decisive Farming will have final say on the contents of said sign. Sign will include contest winners name and “Decisive Farming” subject to Decisive Farming’s approval.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be notified by email, twitter or Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:PO box 730 Irricana, Alberta, Canada, T0M 1B0
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Decisive Farming Corp and not to any other party.